Friday, November 26, 2010

communication breakdown...

I've been without access to my email since Wednesday night! A problem with bigpond, which is apparently going to take up to 48 hrs to fix, has left me unable to send or receive messages.  I sincerely apologise to anyone who has been trying to get in touch, I know there are some orders sitting there in limbo waiting to be acknowledged, argh!  I hope to be back in action tonight, if Telstra keep their word, so will be busily responding over the weekend.  I can still receive blog comments & facebook messages, so if anyone is desperately trying to get christmas shopping done you can still reach me this way.  Thank you for your patience... Mel x

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, it's such an annoying game to play with Telstra, good luck, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mel! What horrors! I don't have a business to run and even I would really struggle to cope with that. I hope Telstra comes to the party ASAP. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. I hope it's all sorted now. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x