Friday, March 12, 2010

Rejuvenating...

Another gorgeous day down here on the beautiful Victorian coast!  I'm happy to report that I have found my 'domestic mojo' ! I know, it was a very short lived state of laziness & flying by the seat of my pants, but I must say I found the last 4 days a little disturbing & just a little manic .  Thanks for the kind words, it sure did help to reduce the guilt factor.  So, now I'm back into the swing of things, at least inside the home, we'll tackle the outside on the weekend...

I've also managed to get busy with this great crocheted trim I picked up for $1 in the op shop yesterday, there's about 8 metres of it...

just the touch this dull little lamp shade needed!

and new life to this scarf, the first thing I ever knitted!

Looking forward to a quiet night in with the boys, catching up with Hubby's insanely hectic week, a delicious casserole that's been slowly cooking all day...

I hope you've all had a lovely Friday.  Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can get up to with a bit of lace. Very creative - well done. Hey, you up for some Op Shopping tomorrow? Must find something for 'her library adventures' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Mel! love that trim.
    good effort with that scarf too, you should see my knitting efforts. warped and holey!
    too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trim was a great find! Love it on the lampshade!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x