Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Creative Space

I've been on a mad clean up frenzy today & to my surprise, I found a bag with a knitting project I started a few years ago!  I hadn't actually 'forgotten' about it, I just got a little board of it at the time.  It's going to be a blanket and I've decided to get it finished in time for winter.  I plan to use up whats left of the colours I have and throw in some bright cheery colours too.  I'm so excited about completing this - my granny square classes will have to wait!
To share your creative space, pop over here.

12 comments:

  1. It's going to be lovely...and perfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha... that is great! I can't imagine finding something from a couple of YEARS ago...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined My Creative Space too, i think we are some of the newbies. Hello!! Love your work, really cute, owl good!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely and soft & such pretty colours. It's hard to imagine being cold right now but I'm sure it won't be long before we are shivering again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those greys and creams. It is going to be one lovely, snuggly blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've so many abandoned projects i'd love to finish ..there just isn't enough hours in the day......thanks for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to finish things off - so satisfying. Looks like it will be a lovely blanket! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, what a bonus find! Snuggly stuff for winter...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like its going to be lovely blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do that, too, occasionally find abandoned projects stashed somewhere. Sounds like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are lovely, cant wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look like really nice colours to put together. Are you going to back it with the pink?

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x