Friday, November 6, 2009

Gotta Get Busy...


I pulled all this stuff out and dumped it on the dresser a couple of days ago when I was all inspired to get my Christmas orders ready - it's been sitting there ever since & not a piece has been started yet! As we don't have a designated work space to keep things out of the way, our bedroom is it! Needless to say hubby's getting a bit over pulling ribbon out of his undies drawer and moving canvas from one side of the bench to the other.  I've got to get busy, I've lost my inspiration - and now the sun's shining, it's beautiful days ahead...oohhh I'm torn, that nagging voice in the back of my head will make a breakthrough soon & guilt will prevail - I'm sure of it!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection of fabric and ribbon, makes me want to run back to the sewing machine. I love your canvases, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much. I'm glad you like them - always nice to hear other people enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x